Ross Brittain has been a mainstay morning drive time on-air personality since music radio transitioned from AM to FM. He’s worked in major market stations nationwide including Atlanta, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Hartford and New York City. His vast experience ranges from stints at 77WABC to ‘CBS-FM in New York. His “Z Morning Zoo” and “Breakfast Club” shows have entertained audiences waking up for nearly four decades. His talents not only include radio, but he has made numerous TV appearances on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN & Fox. Previously, Ross did the evening news in Atlanta, hosted a talk show, a game show and even had a nightclub act entertaining people. He has also hosted several syndicated radio programs.
Ross Brittain was the Philadelphia Morning Personality of the Year for two consecutive years and was twice named the Major Market Air Personality of the Year. He’s hosted several syndicated radio programs currently is the editor and publisher of the popular prep service, “The Ross Brittain Report” and works for WCBS-FM in New York City.
- What separates hosts who ‘make it’ and those who wonder why they don’t.
- The key to becoming an indispensable talent
- What a top talent looks for in a GREAT PD
- Ideas for leveraging your skills for a profitable ‘side hustle’
- Plus…some great war stories, including what lead to a surprise FCC inspection!