You have, no doubt, seen the name Perry Michael Simon many times. He writes a LOT!
As Vice-President and Editor of News-Talk-Sports and Podcasting for AllAccess.com, Perry writes comprehensive daily media news coverage and other pieces that appeared at various sites, including BBCAmerica.com. He also covers major conventions like the Consumer Electronics Show, radio Boot Camps, Conclave the recent NAB and many others.
After serving as PD for such notable radio stations as Jersey 101.5 and KLSX, Los Angeles. Perry has also been a leader in podcasting, having as Director of Programming for Nerdist Podcast Network and editor of their website.
Takeaways You Won’t Want to Miss:
- The ONLY real barrier preventing you (or anyone else) from creating your own radio brand?
- Perry’s view on the KEY TO RADIO’S SUCCESSFUL FUTURE.
- Is the “other” #METOO movement stifling radio? (Perry’s observations may surprise you!)
- The TWO DISTINCT BRANCHES sprouting from today’s radio, and steps you should take NOW to remain “in the game” moving forward.
- The first FOUR things Perry would look at if he were called to program a ‘legacy’ radio brand today.